Bank of America allows you to choose a username and passcode to access their account quickly. These details are necessary and help users to access the account. Those who have lost the login credentials of their Bank of America online banking may not be able to access their account until they regain it. You may forget the login details. There is nothing unusual in it. But you must know the way to recover them. So, if you are also one of those who have lost the user ID and passcode information of their Bank of America login account then you need to refer to the steps that we are going to mention below in this post.
Way to recover Bank of America login account
You can get back your username and password details by providing the details of your card or account number and SSN or ITIN number on the password reset page. Now, you need to follow the steps that are given below to complete the account recovery process:
- Using a device, visit the Bank of America login page
- Now, you need to find and click on the'Forgot user ID and Passcode' link
- Then, you will be directed to the Bank of America account page
- Now, you need to enter the card or account number
- Type the SSN or ITIN number in the next field
- Get the'Continue' button and click on it
- Now, you need to verify your identity
- Then, you will be able to set a new password
- After setting the new passcode, click the'Submit' button
- Finally, you have recovered your Bank of America login account
To sum up, Bank of America allows the recovery of the account login details to the people who have forgotten them. If you are sure about the account recovery process then the above steps that are given on this page will help you to do so. After recovering the login details, you will be able to access your Bank of the login account.